Wednesday, April 16, 2014

3 days!!

Hello Everyone!

Just a really quick post as 3 days from now I will be a Mrs.!!  Crazy how time flies...and I'm not just saying that because I'm old ;)!  Life is busy around the Wassenberg house with wedding preparations.  Yesterday and Monday was busy making decorations for the reception area and getting ready for guests; today we shopped for all the fruits and veggies and began chopping some.  Later tonight our first wave of visitors arrive, then tomorrow comes the next wave, and finally Friday brings the next wave!  It's going to be like a huge sleepover!! :)

This is going to be one of the biggest transitions in my life but one I couldn't be more excited about!!  Ever since I was very young I dreamed of being a wife and Lord willing, a mother!  Not only do I get to become the wife of the most amazing man around but I get to truly fulfill the role God has given me as a woman...wow!  I'm so thankful for my parents preparing me and assisting me in guarding my heart until the time was right.  I have no regrets and I'm so thankful that when I walk down that aisle I will be doing so, by the grace of God, in purity!  Our God is amazing!!  He has heard and answered so many of my prayers in regards to my future husband that I'm truly in awe.  For those of you are unmarried yet, don't forget to pray for your future spouse!!  It is so amazing to see how Jesus answers and fulfills those prayers and dreams beyond your wildest imaginations!!!

I hope to update you all soon!  Until then I leave you with a verse that has been very special to me since we've been engaged:

"That they may see and know, And consider and understand together, That the hand of the Lord has done this, And the Holy One of Israel has created it."
Isaiah 41:20

Learning to delight in Jesus,
Hannah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment