Wednesday, May 4, 2011

An Award!!



A couple of days ago one of my fellow bloggers blessed me with this award (thank you, Sarah!).  In order to receive it I'm supposed to tell 7 things about myself...things you probably don't know.  Here it goes!

1) I'm allergic to all animals with hair, fuzz, or feathers (I'm also allergic to peanuts)!

2) I've eviscerated (the nice way of saying gutted) over 100 chickens with some friends of ours!

3) The farthest place I've ever been from my home is Kansas (that's where my dad's extended relatives live).

4) I have extremely curly, thick hair that's hard to manage (thank the Lord for gel ;)!

5) I accepted my best Friend and Savior when I was 6 years old!

6) I've been homeschooled all my life!

7) I enjoy dressing up for special events but I'm also really good at getting everything I wear dirty!

Well, there ya go.  Thanks again for this special award, Sarah!

Learning to delight in Jesus,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the award! You deserve it :)
    In Christ,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete