Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 29: Three Wishes

Well, I don't really believe in wishes.  But I do believe that God works all things together for good and that He loves to hear about my prayers, struggles, desires, and dreams.  This being so, below are three things I desire and pray for frequently.

1. That I would live all my life with no regrets.  By this I mean then when I'm near the end of this life on earth I can look back and see the Lord's hand in everything that I did.  My dream is to hear the words "Well done, good and faithful servant."  Only by His grace will I receive such a blessing!

2.  That my brothers and sisters would grow up to be strong men and women for the Lord.  We sorely need them in this day and age.

3.  For a husband, Lord willing.  Not sure who, not sure when, not sure if there is even one but I do pray about it frequently (for him, that is).

There you are!  I hope you all are having a blessed week so far!
Learning to delight in Jesus,
Hannah :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment