Monday, August 8, 2011

Verses that have encouraged me lately!

"I will love You, O Lord, my strength." 
Psalm 18:1 ~ My Savior deserves ALL my love! 


"Then I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the Lord; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God, for they shall return to Me with their whole heart."
Jeremiah 24:7 ~ It also says in Jeremiah 14 that the heart is deceitful and desperately wicked.  Only the Lord Jesus Christ can change my ugly, sinful heart into something whole and beautiful!


"As for me, here I am, in Your hand; do with me as seems good and proper to You."
Jeremiah 26:14 ~ The Lord's ways are so above ours!  If we would simply trust Him and allow Him to do what He wishes in us, we will be more useful, more fulfilled than we ever could anywhere else!



"...that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance."
Ephesians 1:17-18 ~ May the Lord guide each of us as we strive to find His will in our lives and fulfill it!


"For all seek their own, not the things which are of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 2:21 ~ May this not be said of us!

As a side note, today my wonderful parents celebrate 19 years of wedded bliss!  I constantly thank the Lord for the two awesome people He has placed in my life as my parents.  Their love and commitment to each other and to the Lord is inspiring!



"Many waters cannot quench love, nor can floods drown it..."
Song of Solomon 8:7a

Learning to delight in Jesus,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. May the Living Word always be your guide and your desire be to please the one who died that you might have life.

    ReplyDelete