Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Prayer

Lord,
If you called Paul to be an apostle, [Galatians 1:15]
Peter to be a disciple, [Matthew 10:2a]
Mary to be the mother of the Savior of the world, [Luke 1:30-31]
Daniel to be Your servant in a foreign land, [Daniel 2:19]
Esther to be the defender of Your people, [Esther 4:14d]
Isaiah and Jeremiah to be prophets, [Jeremiah 1:5]
David to be the shepherd and ruler over Israel, [1 Samuel 16:12]
Moses to lead Your people out of bondage, [Exodus 4:12]
Abraham to leave his native country to establish Your nation Israel, [Genesis 12:1-2]
and Adam to be "fruitful and multiply" [Genesis 1:27]....
what is my calling?

**Prayer does not fit us for the greater works; prayer is the greater work.**
My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers

~Inspired by the continual prayer of what the Lord desires to do with me after I finish my formal education.~

Learning to delight in Jesus,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment