Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Journey


"It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place."

 Elisabeth Elliot

Tomorrow my sister and I leave on a journey.  This is something new, a journey we've never taken, and yet one that I know the Lord is present.  Early in the morning we leave for Kentucky for a couple days of ministering to and serving the people in the Appalachian Mountains.  Would you mind praying for us that we would be used by the Lord to touch lives for His glory this week?  Thanks so much and I hope to have an update for you all late next week!

"Now may He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness."

2 Corinthians 9:10 

This is my prayer for this week; that the seeds we sow will grow and become useful to the King.  I pray that many of those I meet this week I will have the privilege of spending eternity with too!

Learning to delight in Jesus,

Hannah       

No comments:

Post a Comment