Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 12: What I Believe

I believe that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God.
I believe that He died and rose again so that all might be saved.
I believe that all Scripture is given by inspiration of God and that there are no faults within it.
I believe God created the heavens and the earth in 6 literal days and that He rested on the seventh.
I believe children are a blessing from God.
I believe we are in the last days and that the Lord's return is near.
I believe we will be raptured before the tribulation.
I believe in keeping myself physically and emotionally pure for the one the Lord has for me.
I believe marriage is for life.
I believe parents have the right to teach their children at home.
I believe that the Lord is the head of the husband, the husband is the head of the wife, and the wife is supposed to be her husband's helpmeet.
I believe a woman's place is in the home.
I believe it is important to hide God's Word in my heart.
I believe that brothers and sisters should be best friends.
I believe exercise is good for your body and your mind.
I believe this list could go on forever but I've decided to stop. :) :)

Learning to delight in Jesus,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment