Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 13: Goals

Goals I made for this year (starting in June 2012):

~ Start a B.R.I.G.H.T. Lights group (this goal is getting closer to becoming reality!).
~ Visit Colombia (see this post for more info)
~ Be bold in my love for Jesus (this a challenge every day).
~ Be someone who changes the course of this nation (like Josiah did).
~ Draw closer to my parents and siblings (not sure how long I have with them, you know).
~ Be a better servant (like Jesus was).
~ Get to know Jesus more through prayer.
~ Learn more about herbs, essential oils, and nutrition.
~ Study midwifery.
~ Become fluent in Spanish (wishful thinking :).
~ Finish memorizing certain portions of Scripture.

To be continued in the following months and years :).
Learning to delight in Jesus,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment