Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 16: My Dream House

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are busy preparing for Christmas!  I love this time of year!

My dream house...hmm.  My dream house has more to do with the people living within the house rather than the house itself.  My dream house would be a place where people can come when they're in need, where my husband and children (Lord willing) feel at peace, and where Jesus is obvious in all that we do and say.  The people living in a house is what makes a house so special (not how big it is, how nice it looks, or how well kept it appears).

"Unless the LORD builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; 
Unless the LORD guards the city, The watchman stays awake in vain."
Psalm 127:1

Learning to delight in Jesus,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment