Monday, January 21, 2013

2 years today!

Today, my friends, marks the 2 year anniversary of this blog.  Hard to believe how fast time flies!  Just 2 years ago I was a 16 year old, finishing up my last years of high school, praying about my future, and penning my thoughts and convictions. 
As I look back I can see how the Lord used this blog to sharpen and shape me for the future.  Now I am learning to apply the things the Lord showed me in those fruitful years.  The years of waiting are behind me (on certain issues) and the years of working/serving are ahead.
Excitement, nervousness, and wonder paint the horizon of my life.  But I'm eager to see what the Lord will do and where He will lead.
Will you join with me for the next 2 years of this blog?  It'll be exciting, it'll be challenging, it'll be humbling, but most of all it will be a glorious victory because Jesus is with me!

Learning to delight in Jesus,
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment