Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 2: Meaning of my blog name

One of my all time favorite verses is Psalm 37:4, "Delight thyself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart."  As a young lady speaking to other young ladies I felt it was important to stress our relationship with the Lord.  When our relationship with Him is right, when we delight in Him in our daily lives, our relationship with others is right (especially in regards to relationships with young men).  As my pastor likes to say "We must have the proper "uplook" if we're going to have the proper outlook".  Growing up this verse was ironically on several journals and cards given to me.  I felt the Lord really grab hold of my heart with this verse in particular when I was young so I wanted this to be a constant reminder as I grew older.

Well, there you have it :).
Learning to delight in Jesus,
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment